motherboards
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Need Advice on new AMD Build

  1. #1
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Hi all, new to the boards, hope all is well and apologies if i do not post in the correct part.

    need sum expert advice, hence joining this website. i am still relatively new to building computers and built a basic set up on a budget to start with as i needed a new computer quick, but now, as i am a gamer i want to build a decent gaming rig over the course of the year step by step as money can be a bit of a issue at times.

    the next few steps i was going to take was buying better ram, probably 2x8gb and a decent PSU that will still be more then good enough for the final build and then a decent graphics card. probably something like a R9 280/290. and a SSD 240gb to go with my 1tb hybrid drive which will help boost my current set up.

    but after that my next steps will be, a new case, which i would like to get the new NZXT H440, then i will was also thinking about upgrading my motherboard and processor to fit into this new case. the motherboard and processor i was looking at is the Asus Sabertooth 990FX r2.0 with a AMD (Piledriver) FX-8350 AM3+ 8 core processor, then adding the parts i already have to this new set up (e.g ram PSU graphics card etc)

    after that i would like to set up a water cooling system so i can start overclocking the processor and graphics card as much as possible.

    questions:

    1. is there anything in this setup you would do different?
    2. would i need to water cool most items or just the processor and graphics card? i.e would the motherboard overheat if i am overclocking to much without the motherboard being watercooled?
    3. by the looks of it i would need a custom water cooling set up for the motherboard as i can not find any blocks to fit this motherboard, so how and what would be the best way about this?
    4. realistically what sort of overclocking could i reach?
    5. with all this in mind what watt PSU should i be getting? 750w? 900w??
    6. will 16gb ram be good enough or should i consider 32gb (4x8gb)
    7. would this actually end up being a sweet gaming pc?

    many thanks in advance

    Richard

  2. #2
    Core Member

    Status
    killjoyjim is offline

    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 16:24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    corry pa
    Posts
    4,147
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • OS:
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 338 Times in 305 Posts
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    WELCOME TO PUREOC .



  3. #3
    Core Member

    Status
    killjoyjim is offline

    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 16:24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    corry pa
    Posts
    4,147
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • OS:
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 338 Times in 305 Posts
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Quote Originally Posted by rmwhite1986 View Post
    Hi all, new to the boards, hope all is well and apologies if i do not post in the correct part.

    need sum expert advice, hence joining this website. i am still relatively new to building computers and built a basic set up on a budget to start with as i needed a new computer quick, but now, as i am a gamer i want to build a decent gaming rig over the course of the year step by step as money can be a bit of a issue at times.

    the next few steps i was going to take was buying better ram, probably 2x8gb and a decent PSU that will still be more then good enough for the final build and then a decent graphics card. probably something like a R9 280/290. and a SSD 240gb to go with my 1tb hybrid drive which will help boost my current set up.

    but after that my next steps will be, a new case, which i would like to get the new NZXT H440, then i will was also thinking about upgrading my motherboard and processor to fit into this new case. the motherboard and processor i was looking at is the Asus Sabertooth 990FX r2.0 with a AMD (Piledriver) FX-8350 AM3+ 8 core processor, then adding the parts i already have to this new set up (e.g ram PSU graphics card etc)

    after that i would like to set up a water cooling system so i can start overclocking the processor and graphics card as much as possible.

    questions:

    1. is there anything in this setup you would do different?
    2. would i need to water cool most items or just the processor and graphics card? i.e would the motherboard overheat if i am overclocking to much without the motherboard being watercooled?
    3. by the looks of it i would need a custom water cooling set up for the motherboard as i can not find any blocks to fit this motherboard, so how and what would be the best way about this?
    4. realistically what sort of overclocking could i reach?
    5. with all this in mind what watt PSU should i be getting? 750w? 900w??
    6. will 16gb ram be good enough or should i consider 32gb (4x8gb)
    7. would this actually end up being a sweet gaming pc?

    many thanks in advance

    Richard
    I am sure some one will be glad to help you. That is what we do hear.

  4. #4
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    thanks

  5. #5
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Also 1 more question, instead of upgrading both the motherboard and processor what about just upgrading the processor to the new Kaveri processors???

  6. #6
    Moderator

    Status
    Cyberburnout is offline

    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    GROVE CITY OHIO
    Posts
    4,354
    CPU: AMD FX8320 at 4.8ghz
    M/B: Gigibyte GA990fx-UD5
    RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Predator 2133mhz
    GPU: 3x Sapphire 7950 Dual-x 3GB
    • Cyberburnout's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • INWin Commander II 1200w
      • Cooling:
      • Customer H20 with XSPC cpu block. Swiftech 320 Rad 3 Phanteks 120mm fans.2 120mm NZXT Fans in Front, 1 120mm NZXT fan in rear Recon Fan controller. Blue UV cooling liquid
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • OS:
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 825 Times in 510 Posts
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Level completed: 52%,
    Points required for next Level: 338
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Quote Originally Posted by rmwhite1986 View Post
    Also 1 more question, instead of upgrading both the motherboard and processor what about just upgrading the processor to the new Kaveri processors???

    First I would Like to welcome you to PureOC! . There are many helpful people here.

    "what about just upgrading the processor to the new Kaveri processors?" Cant answer that without knowing what board you currently have. Please list your current setup so we can see what you are looking at for upgrade options.



    1. is there anything in this setup you would do different? Lets just look at your current setup first. I personally am not a fan of the Sabertooth board.

    2. would i need to water cool most items or just the processor and graphics card? i.e would the motherboard overheat if i am overclocking to much without the motherboard being watercooled?Answer to 2 &3 It is up to you on what you put under water. CPU only, GPU only(rare) or Both. If you plan on overclocking the CPU then get it under water. If you buy a reference 280x or 290 I would put that under water as well. If the GPU has a good aftermarket cooler then you may not need to. The CPU blocks come with mounting hardware for AMD and Intel CPU setups. They are not determined by each individual board. Other the VRMs and Chipset blocks have to be matched up based on the board. The GPU block will be decided on which GPU you purchase. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you buy. Some GPUS are not able to fit some Blocks because of custom PCBs. Reference based boards will have GPU blocks made for them.
    3. by the looks of it i would need a custom water cooling set up for the motherboard as i can not find any blocks to fit this motherboard, so how and what would be the best way about this?

    4. realistically what sort of overclocking could i reach? The 8350 is known for hitting 5ghz under water. 4.8-5ghz is realistic.

    5. with all this in mind what watt PSU should i be getting? 750w? 900w?? Get the biggest and best quality PSU you can afford at the time. This leaves you with room to expand later. Dont buy a cheap PSO psu. You will pay for it later.

    6. will 16gb ram be good enough or should i consider 32gb (4x8gb) 16Gb is fine for almost everyone. Only certain programs require more then 16gb of memory. This CAD or any media creation software where rendering takes place. Try to at least get 2133 memory for the FX8350. It really benefits from faster memory.

    7. would this actually end up being a sweet gaming pc? Will depend on final specs and if you start cutting corners or not.

    So get your current specs up so we can start finding a good upgrade path for you.
    "If you got it, Build it"

    A+ Certified. Dell, Lenovo, HP, Lexmarks, Xerox, Panasonic and NEC Certified ASP.

  7. #7
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Many thanks for the reply and the welcoming Cyberburnout, my current set up is a AsRock FM2A88X Extreme 4+ (which can take FM2+ sockets) with a AMD A8 richland 6600k processor + 4gb Crucial ballistix ram 1tb hybrid Hard drive then just a std 450W PSU and cheapish gaming case.

    as mentioned i had a budget to start with and needed something that would work straight away, but over the course of the year i want to upgrade it and just trying to work out where i should be aiming and what items would be best.

    i cut sum corners just to get the computer up and running to start with but for the final build i do not want to cut any corners. will make sure im getting like a corsair PSU 80+ cert etc and decent ram etc etc.

    just not sure weather to stick with what i got or would i get much better results upgrading the processor to a new Kaveri 7850k or to a FX-8350 setup, as mentioned had a budget at 1st to get it working but now i can go spend 150, 250 every few months upgrading a part at a time an will make the wife buy me a top end graphics card for my birthday in sept

    Regards

    Richard

  8. #8
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Also Cyberburnout regarding the water cooling i have been looking at which graphics i can get that i can get water blocks for probably end up towards the R9 280 or 290.

    my plan is to overclock the processor and graphics card as much as possible and thats why i want to watercool them so i can overclock them as much as poss without over heating, but its the other components i am now wondering about. such as motherboard and ram etc etc will this all overheat aswell or would they still be ok with the air cooling? the case i will have this final set up in will be the new NZXT H440

    Many thanks

    Richard

  9. #9
    Moderator

    Status
    Cyberburnout is offline

    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    GROVE CITY OHIO
    Posts
    4,354
    CPU: AMD FX8320 at 4.8ghz
    M/B: Gigibyte GA990fx-UD5
    RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Predator 2133mhz
    GPU: 3x Sapphire 7950 Dual-x 3GB
    • Cyberburnout's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • INWin Commander II 1200w
      • Cooling:
      • Customer H20 with XSPC cpu block. Swiftech 320 Rad 3 Phanteks 120mm fans.2 120mm NZXT Fans in Front, 1 120mm NZXT fan in rear Recon Fan controller. Blue UV cooling liquid
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • OS:
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 825 Times in 510 Posts
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Level completed: 52%,
    Points required for next Level: 338
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Quote Originally Posted by rmwhite1986 View Post
    Many thanks for the reply and the welcoming Cyberburnout, my current set up is a AsRock FM2A88X Extreme 4+ (which can take FM2+ sockets) with a AMD A8 richland 6600k processor + 4gb Crucial ballistix ram 1tb hybrid Hard drive then just a std 450W PSU and cheapish gaming case.

    as mentioned i had a budget to start with and needed something that would work straight away, but over the course of the year i want to upgrade it and just trying to work out where i should be aiming and what items would be best.

    i cut sum corners just to get the computer up and running to start with but for the final build i do not want to cut any corners. will make sure im getting like a corsair PSU 80+ cert etc and decent ram etc etc.

    just not sure weather to stick with what i got or would i get much better results upgrading the processor to a new Kaveri 7850k or to a FX-8350 setup, as mentioned had a budget at 1st to get it working but now i can go spend 150, 250 every few months upgrading a part at a time an will make the wife buy me a top end graphics card for my birthday in sept

    Regards

    Richard
    thanks for the info. Based on what you are saying you are not in a terrible spot. You have some pretty good upgrade options. So if you want to get into gaming right away, Then I would purchase a GPU first. You may also need to get a stronger PSU if you are going with a 280x or 290. This will get you gaming right away. Even while you continue to upgrade the rest of the system you will not have to wait for a year before you can start playing games.

    Upgrading the rest of the system as you go will only make your gaming experience better with each upgrade. I also dont see the need to switch platforms to go with a 8350. AM3+ socket is in limbo right now. If you upgrade go with the 7850k. Upgrade memory to at least 2133mhz. 2400mhz is even better. 8GB is the minimum. 16gb is the sweet spot.

    So here is my order of upgrades.
    1.GPU
    2.PSU (maybe need to be purchased along with GPU)
    3. Memory
    4.APU 7850K
    5.Case
    6.Cooling(H20) Glacer 240L, H220, + GPU block.
    "If you got it, Build it"

    A+ Certified. Dell, Lenovo, HP, Lexmarks, Xerox, Panasonic and NEC Certified ASP.

  10. #10
    Moderator

    Status
    Cyberburnout is offline

    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    GROVE CITY OHIO
    Posts
    4,354
    CPU: AMD FX8320 at 4.8ghz
    M/B: Gigibyte GA990fx-UD5
    RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Predator 2133mhz
    GPU: 3x Sapphire 7950 Dual-x 3GB
    • Cyberburnout's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • INWin Commander II 1200w
      • Cooling:
      • Customer H20 with XSPC cpu block. Swiftech 320 Rad 3 Phanteks 120mm fans.2 120mm NZXT Fans in Front, 1 120mm NZXT fan in rear Recon Fan controller. Blue UV cooling liquid
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • OS:
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 825 Times in 510 Posts
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Points: 13,712, Level: 35
    Level completed: 52%,
    Points required for next Level: 338
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Quote Originally Posted by rmwhite1986 View Post
    Also Cyberburnout regarding the water cooling i have been looking at which graphics i can get that i can get water blocks for probably end up towards the R9 280 or 290.

    my plan is to overclock the processor and graphics card as much as possible and thats why i want to watercool them so i can overclock them as much as poss without over heating, but its the other components i am now wondering about. such as motherboard and ram etc etc will this all overheat aswell or would they still be ok with the air cooling? the case i will have this final set up in will be the new NZXT H440

    Many thanks

    Richard
    Not all of the 280 or 290s will work with blocks. Some have custom PCBs and the Blocks will not fit. That is what I meant by do your homework. A reference based 290 will have blocks that fit. A Tri-X 290 or Windforce 290m Windforce 280x Asus DirectCu II 280 blocks will not fit. So you have to make sure the model you are looking at matches the block you want to get. EK, Swiftech, XSPC and Koolance all have compatibility list for their blocks. If it is not listed then submit a request before you buy the GPU.


    We just published a review on the H440 this morning. great case! NZXT H-440 Silent Mid-Tower Case | Pure Overclock
    "If you got it, Build it"

    A+ Certified. Dell, Lenovo, HP, Lexmarks, Xerox, Panasonic and NEC Certified ASP.

  11. #11
    Core Member

    Status
    killjoyjim is offline

    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 16:24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    corry pa
    Posts
    4,147
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • OS:
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 338 Times in 305 Posts
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Points: 24,468, Level: 47
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    I agree with Sandy.The NZXT H-440 is a good case.

  12. #12
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Again many thanks for the advice!

    That's I was thinking of getting the PSU 1st so I'm covered for all the upgrades and the reason I was going to go for ram next was I noticed with CoD Ghosts that they lowered the requirements to 4gb minimum but I think it was 6 or 8gb recommended atleast.

    The NZXT H440 was thanks to a friend showing me his NZXT case which was a different model but I then see the H440 n just fell in love with it haha

  13. #13
    New Member

    Status
    rmwhite1986 is offline

    Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 06:32
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Points: 112, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%,
    Points required for next Level: 38
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Default Re: Need Advice on new AMD Build

    Hey Cyberburnout, jut doing a bit of research and getting the list together, RAM wise do you reckon this would be a good option? G.Skill TridentX 16gb (2x8gb) DDR3 PC3-19200 2400MHz dual channel kit???

    also a bonus, it is black & red which will be the colour scheme of my final set up

+ Reply to Thread

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. New Build Advice
    By Shoki in forum General Hardware
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 19:37
  2. Looking for some of your expert advice on a build.
    By Traz in forum General Hardware
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-02-2010, 12:50
  3. 1st AMD build - need advice
    By das_bat in forum AMD
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-01-2010, 09:47
  4. First time WC build, advice please.
    By NJWCMan in forum Cooling
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 27-03-2009, 15:38
  5. Need advice on new MAD pc build.
    By Ebeneezer Goode in forum General Hardware
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-12-2006, 12:47

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search tags.
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread