The time has come that I just need to start selling some of the parts I have had laying around the house that I just don't think I need anymore.
So I am going to list the parts and prices here. I will get pics of every item within the next 48 hrs, I just need time to take and upload them all.
Just to give Full Disclosure of the terms and payment.
eBay: Solara2xB (926+ Feedback)
Payment: Via Paypal, no exceptions
Prices Including shipping unless otherwise stated.
1. XSPC EX480 Radiators - 4x120mm in size, in great shape, these were in my Case Labs TH10 Build that I parted out. I no longer need them since none of my current cases can't fit a 480mm Rads. I have (2) available and will come with its Original boxes. **Don't mind the blue tape, I taped it off so that dust can't get into the rad.
Asking $75 each - 2 available - SOLD
2. XFX AMD R9 280X 3GB - Graphics cards, these are literally only 3 months old but with only 1 month of use time. I purchased these back in March 2014 from TigerDirect for $300-$320 a piece, purchased at separate times. I have (3) of these and all 3 sat on the shelf for 2 months before I used them. But ALL 3 cards are registered with XFX for the "limited Lifetime Warranty" and I can help with future RMAs if needed. All cards are working great and are in great shape, only used for Gaming since I am NOT a miner, so don't worry. Was using them in a system for TRI Xfire, but plans changed and now they are for sale. Will come with the Original boxes and accessories.
Asking $250 each (firm on price) - 3 available - ALL SOLD,
3. Aquacooling Revolution Triple Rad - This is a very unique radiator that can support 3x140mm fans on one side and 3x120mm fans on another. Awesome performance rad. This unit is used an has small markings from installation. Its a few years old but still works great. Been sitting on the shelf for about a yr now. As you can see in the pics, so minor dent at the end and paint chips. But fully functional.
Asking $70 (originally paid $140) REMOVED
4. Zotac GTX295 - These are oldies, but Goodies. I have (2) of these for Quad SLI, was using them in my work station for a little bit, but replaced them with another set of cards. They are on the original air coolers. I have ONE Swiftech waterblock that I never installed. Block is used, but still in good shape. I will throw the block in for FREE for the one that buys both cards. Cards are still in great working shape, just pulled from system about 4 weeks ago.
Asking $200 for both cards and 1 waterblock.
6. AMD FX 120mm AIO Unit - this unit is the same as the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Unit (similar to the thermaltake above). However only comes with AMD Brackets. I got this from Joe (on pureoc) but never got around to using it. Can't remember what I paid for it. This one is NEW and never used. I think I pulled it out of the box ONCE to look at it.
Asking $50 - Given Away!
7. ASUS A85-V Pro Motherboard - This was my old AMD APU Testbench motherboard. Socket FM2, The board was never abused, I used it to run random benchmarks. This was also not a review motherboard, but a personal board I purchased myself. I was running the 5800K for a little while. I forgot I had this board, its been sitting in the box for a little over a yr. But it boots up and works just fine (recently tested). Includes pretty much everything that came with the MB, except the Rear I/O plate. Since my testbench never needed that I misplaced it. Also lost the original box, but will include the drivers disk, SATA cables and booklets.
8. ASUS Z87 Maximus VI Gene Motherboard - This board is pretty new, I purchased for a temp PC, but with the new Z97 boards rolling in for review I longer need this anymore. Comes with everything that would be included brand new. Board was used for testing a temp PC and GPUs. Its still sitting in a case right now, but will remove this weekend. Paid $200
Asking SOLD!!!9. Swiftech MCR320-QP-B-Drive - This is a Swiftech triple 120mm Rad with a built in DDC pump. The rad is in decent shape, has markings from being used and moved around. But over all in great shape. Rad alone sells for $50+ on ebay, but I am including a DDC Laing T2 pump, the combo normally cost $100+, Here's the catch, the pump was working great for about a yr then all of a sudden started to act up. The pump will still power on, but it doesn't always. Sometimes it will, sometimes it wont. But I am selling this for mainly the Rad, the pump is FREE. If you can get it to work, great! If not, toss the pump in the trash and get a replacement pump from Bmavricks on tech power up for $35. **Side note, the stop fittings and compression fittings are NOT included.
11. Koolance QDC Fittings - I have some QDC Fitting that I am looking to sell. These are the VL3N-M13S and VL3N-F13S. I have a total of 8 each making it 8 Total Sets. 3 of the Female ones are still NEW and never used, while the others are used. These are 1/2" ID and 5/8" OD. All are in great Shape.
Looking to get $7.00 each or $13.00 for a set (male and female end). The new ones in package (female ones) Looking to get $8.00 each. If you want the Entire set, 8 sets Total. I will sell for $100.00. which comes $6.25 per fitting. 8 sets left, 2 sets SOLD.
12. Netgear WRN3500L Wireless N Router - I have been using this Router for few years. Has worked flawless, but I recently upgraded to a Wireless AC1900 Router so I no longer need this. This firmware is open source so for those who want to be running DD-WRT firmware you can. I don't have DD-WRT installed on this router. I do have the original box. I have reset the router back to its factory settings.
I have more for sale, this is just stuff that I have sitting in the room that I know I won't be using anymore. The list will be updated as time goes!
Also all pics will be added ASAP. Just need time to get to it. Please PM me with any questions or offers. If you buy more than one item, I always do bundling.