Okay so this is my first time venturing out into the world of over clocking my CPU , and wanted some feedback from others that are more experienced. The Setup!!
- Asus Saberbooth 990fx
- Phenom ii x4 955 ( clocked 3.83 Ghz )
- Corsair H60 water cooler
- 8 GB corsair vengeance ( clocked 1452 MHz )
- Ocz agility 3 60gb ( running OS only )
- Western Digital green 1 TB
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti SC
- 650w PSU
- everything cased in a CoolerMaster HAF 922
Now the fun details !
- CPU ratio 17.5
- CPU Bus. 218
- Memory frequency DDR3 1452MHz
- CPU offset voltage 1.452v
I ran prime95 for about 20mins just to check temps/stability and all 4 cores stayed under 45c , I'm planning on running prime95 for a full run of 12 hours after I receive some feedback from this post to make sure I don't burn/blow anything up lol