motherboards
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to leave a message to Pure OC, Sandy and my friends here!

Status

Last Online
    30-09-2014 @ 07:47
    CPU: Amd Phenom BE 720x3
    M/B: Asus M4a79 t Deluxe
    RAM: G-Skill 1600
    GPU: Radeon 4870x2
    • Bill Barnes's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • CM Storm Sniper
      • PSU:
      • OCZ850
      • Cooling:
      • Liquid Cooling
      • Sound:
      • onbaord
      • Monitor:
      • Dell 24"
      • Windows 7 64bit
    Thanks
    Level completed: 86%,
    Points required for next Level: 57
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%

Default Just wanted to leave a message to Pure OC, Sandy and my friends here!

Dont really know how to word this but I fesr my health is failing me and dont know what the future is for me but Im not doing very well health wise and wanted to apologize for not being very active here! I dont have a conclusive answer for all of what appears to many health issues and find it a little unerving to even talk about it at all! But Ive found myself in a position that that due to all the testing and docters visits trying to diagnosis which I think they have a good idea that I have very serious problems its taking its toll on me mentally and physically that is hard to deal with but I figure I will very soon have an answer that Im probably not prepared for! The financial part of it as well and the sickness is overwhelming plus thinking of family is a little to much! Meanwhile the test are still coming and probably going to be selling off some of my gear to pay for the burden of my limited income! Im probably going to go on facebook to sell some of the gear hopefully because I have friends there that Ive know for years so hopefully I will have luck with local cash sales in my area from long time friends! So I dont know how it is going to work out but Im hoping for the best! I dont have Paypal of Google wallet and have not been impressed with what Ive read extensively which I know a lot of you have used the service for years and it has worked out great for you but I dont have the time to try and find out if I will be successfull using these services because some medical procedures I need just the Co Payment are an immeadiate issue and my disability by itself will not be sufficent enough to cover this! I was just in the cardiac care unit and the nurolgy unit Monday and now am being sent to do follow ups on that at independent docters for those problems and even more unerving the cancer center to check for cancer in more than one area of my body, my stomach colon Brain and throat so to be honest Im mentally physically and finacially overwhelmed and even having an issue writing this and explain all of this is driving my anxiety level through the roof!! One last thing in my family blood pressure is a issue from my mothers side which she died at age 42 and Ive already had 2 brain surgeries due to an anurism in my brain! I have on in my neck and highly suppceptable to possibly having one in my abdomen so I got to say this old geezer is quite unerved but I have to grandkids I adore and its all in Gods hands! Anyway Ill quit talking and say Im probably going to post thngs on facebook and hope for some local cash sells from long time friends that have known me for a vey long time so they know what kind of a person I am! Ill will make a list and put my parts photos on my FaceBook page and on a local FB page called Easly Yard sales but Im also going to have the option for those who know me from forums that maybe Ill have some luck! All I can say to you is my name and screename is well known and the only other thing I can say is my honesty is one of the best parts of who I am and if you are interested in purchasing anything It would be a blessing to me that I could not ever thank you enough for taking a chance and trust my honsety! It would only be in the US that I could sell and ship from where I live in South Carolina and probably would only use UPS because I trust them to make sure the package would be signed for and I would do my part in sending you and invoice and also a Received packge follow up receipt! So if this is something you thing you could work with I I promice before God you will receive what and if you decide to purchace you will get what you pay for and as much as it hurts for me to get rid of my parts that Im very thankfull to be blessed enough to have won! If you decide to purchase we will decide on a price which I will discount respectfully below retail price! But it would need to be paid by money order and when the money order is received the package will be shipped from my home at a local UPS center and a shipping invioce will me emailed to you immeadiately! All I ask is give me the chance to prove my honesty ang give you what you you ask for! I want to thank everyone here to at least taking the time to read this and give it the consideration! I have done this before on Hot Hardware and the forum member there as well only knew me from the forums and discussions and received exactly what he asked for and if I recalled he was going to give it to me because he had won what he sent me was a new Athlon CPU and he did received his money order for something he was willing to give to me! I beleive I still have the emails where he sent the package and email me back that he received his payment that I promised! Anyway Thank you guys or gals for takng a moment to read this! And thanks if your interest is beneficial for both of us! My priority is by the grace of God that I hopefully be with my family a while longer that is the ultimate blessing for me my family and what time I hopefully have with them! I will make up a list of parts but I know some of you know already of some of the amazing gifts Ive been blessed with winning! I had intended through several converstions here to build my ultimate FX 8350 Rig but my life and my family are more important that a new Rig! Thanks Pure OC and sandy for allowing me to take up some space! God bless you all and the only other thing I could possible ask for is a prayer request that God will give my docters the skill to keep me around a little longer for the sake of my children, grandkid and for me to have the blessing to be with them! Sincerely Bill Barnes

2. The following users thank 2 For this above post:

alan1476 (11-06-2014), vinman (22-05-2014)

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:31
    CPU: AMD FX 8350
    M/B: ASUS CROSSHAIR V Formula
    RAM: 16 gig Corsair Vengence 9- 9- 9 -27 12800 1600 mhz
    GPU: Gigabyte R9 270X Windforce
    • xelosia's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600TM
      • PSU:
      • OCZ ZS 750 watt
      • Cooling:
      • Corsair H100i
      • Sound:
      • On Board SB output to a Pioneer VSX906S Reciever
      • Monitor:
      • Sharp 32Inch lcd
      • Windows 7 Home Premium sp1
      • Misc:
      • Lite on Blue Ray MADCATZ S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Keyboard MIONIX NAOS 7000 Transcend 128 gig SSD
    Thanks
    Level completed: 34%,
    Points required for next Level: 599
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Default Re: Just wanted to leave a message to Pure OC, Sandy and my friends here!

My heart felt well wishes and my prayers are with you Bill and your familyMmay the lord bless and take care of you and grant you healing

4. The following user thanks xelosia For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Folding Team Leader

Status

Last Online
    13-11-2014 @ 02:53
    CPU: E5-26xx @2.54
    M/B: MSI X79 GD45 8d
    RAM: 16GB (2*8) G-Skill Trident X 2400 10,12,12 @1866
    GPU: sapphire hd7950
    • grumpydaddy's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC90B
      • PSU:
      • PC P&C 910
      • Cooling:
      • C4 NIC
      • Sound:
      • with mb
      • Monitor:
      • dell 24inch
      • Win7 Ult
      • Misc:
      • CPU is an ES processor with 8 cores/16 threads
    Thanks
    Level completed: 39%,
    Points required for next Level: 556
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 556

Default Re: Just wanted to leave a message to Pure OC, Sandy and my friends here!

Hang in there buddy, they may yet put their finger on what is getting to you.

Being here in UK makes it unlikely I can get involved in any sale of yours but maybe someone more local to you could help out by offering their paypal for folks like me.

Post you items here too and maybe we will see ??

Wishing you the best of outcomes and the strength to see this through

Mike
    Rig2: 2*e5-26xx (16c/32t @2.4), Asus z9 pe-d8 ws, 32gb ripjawsz under water, rig3 2*e5-26xx (16c/32t @2.4), Supermicro 7047A-T 16GB 1600 ecc reg, on air

6. The following user thanks grumpydaddy For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:48
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    Level completed: 60%,
    Points required for next Level: 402
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Overall activity: 99.4%

My prayers are sent out to you and youre family Bill. Stay strong.

8. The following user thanks killjoyjim For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:09
    CPU: AMD FX8320 at 4.8ghz
    M/B: Gigibyte GA990fx-UD5
    RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Predator 2133mhz
    GPU: 3x Sapphire 7950 Dual-x 3GB
    • Cyberburnout's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • INWin Commander II 1200w
      • Cooling:
      • Customer H20 with XSPC cpu block. Swiftech 320 Rad 3 Phanteks 120mm fans.2 120mm NZXT Fans in Front, 1 120mm NZXT fan in rear Recon Fan controller. Blue UV cooling liquid
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks
    Level completed: 3%,
    Points required for next Level: 873
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 873
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Bill,

I am very sorry to hear that things have turned into this direction. You have always been a good person since I first met you. Honest, caring and selfless. The ultimate AMD build you wanted to do was not even for yourself. This shows your true character. I was hoping the bundle from the Winter Giveaway would be the items that finally made it possible. It saddens me to know that you are having these issues as you have always been a welcomed voice on the forums,FB and in private. I don't pray often but I will pray for you. Pray for your children and grand children. Your Sisters or brothers. Pray for a solution to your questions. Pray for internal peace. You are a friend to me and a friend of the community as a whole. We all know you and respect you.

I will speak with you in private about an idea. I need to run a few things by you first.
    "If you got it, Build it"

A+ Certified. Dell, Lenovo, HP, Lexmarks, Xerox, Panasonic and NEC Certified ASP.

10. The following user thanks Cyberburnout For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Status

Last Online
    Today @ 00:06
    CPU: 9590 fx
    M/B: fatality killer 990fx
    RAM: G.SKILL Trident X (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    GPU: 2x 660 gtx
    Thanks
    Level completed: 72%,
    Points required for next Level: 140
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Good 2 hear from u Bill

looking forward to your future posts
    pleas take a moment to watch and share this in it's ENTIRETY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM
    learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom............................................ ..............calemus

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:32
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge
    M/B: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3 Mother Board
    RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite
    GPU: VisionTek Radeon HD 6950 with custom waterblock
    • vinman's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Phanteks Enthoo Lux
      • PSU:
      • 1200 watt 80+Gold PSU
      • Cooling:
      • AirPlex 360 rad Airplex Pro 240 slim rad Swiftech MCP 655 Pump XSPC RAYSTORM CPU Water Block Alphacool Coolplex Pro 10LT Tube Reservoir
      • Sound:
      • On Board
      • Monitor:
      • 24 inch ASUS HDMI
      • Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Thanks
    Level completed: 9%,
    Points required for next Level: 819
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Bill my prayers go out to you and the family and hope you get through this my friend

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Today @ 00:09
    CPU: i7-2600K and FX-8350
    M/B: ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen-3 and 990FX Extreme3
    RAM: 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133 & 16GB GSKill Red 2133
    GPU: 2X-R9-280Xs Crossfire & 2X-GTX-570s SLI
    • realneil's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra & Rosewill Blackhawk
      • PSU:
      • SeaSonic & Rosewill
      • Cooling:
      • Corsair H80 and Corsair H60, Both with dual high flow, low noise fans added.
      • Sound:
      • both onboard
      • Monitor:
      • ASUS 27" & Hannspree 24"
      • Win-7 64Bit on both
      • Misc:
      • JBL Creature-II Sound systems on each PC, Plextor DVD Burners on both systems. Third System: AMD FX-8350 on an ASRock Mainboard 16GB GSKill Sniper DDR3-1600 with 2 GTX-570s in SLI Two 120GB SSDs and one 1.5TB HDD Plextor DVD Burner ViewSonic 23" Screen
    Thanks
    Level completed: 95%,
    Points required for next Level: 61
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.8%

I'll try to buy from you Bill. I have to crap some cash first, but I think I can make it happen.

I've known about your health problems for a long time and I'm sorry that they have taken a turn for the worse. You have been good for the fight all along, and I hope that you will not give up. Get pissed-off and fight!
    My wife is a Pastor and a graduate of Liberty University. They have an absolutely HUGE prayer list there, and Darlene will be contacting them tonight to put you on that list. (thousands of people strong) There is power in prayer, and I hope that it can help you.

Take care of yourself my friend.

Neil
    Last edited by realneil; 22-05-2014 at 14:14.

14. The following user thanks realneil For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:27
    CPU: Intel i7 2600K
    M/B: ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 PC3-12800
    GPU: MSI N460GTX Hawk
    • Bob2701's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 800D
      • PSU:
      • Corsair AX 850
      • Cooling:
      • XSPC Custom Water Cooled
      • Monitor:
      • ASUS 24" 3D
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
      • Misc:
      • BitFenix Recon Fan Controller
    Thanks
    Level completed: 13%,
    Points required for next Level: 527
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Bill. I hope the tests come back in your favor.

16. The following user thanks Bob2701 For this above post:

vinman (22-05-2014)

Status

Last Online
    30-09-2014 @ 07:47
    CPU: Amd Phenom BE 720x3
    M/B: Asus M4a79 t Deluxe
    RAM: G-Skill 1600
    GPU: Radeon 4870x2
    • Bill Barnes's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • CM Storm Sniper
      • PSU:
      • OCZ850
      • Cooling:
      • Liquid Cooling
      • Sound:
      • onbaord
      • Monitor:
      • Dell 24"
      • Windows 7 64bit
    Thanks
    Level completed: 86%,
    Points required for next Level: 57
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57

Quote Originally Posted by realneil View Post
    I'll try to buy from you Bill. I have to crap some cash first, but I think I can make it happen.

I've known about your health problems for a long time and I'm sorry that they have taken a turn for the worse. You have been good for the fight all along, and I hope that you will not give up. Get pissed-off and fight!
    My wife is a Pastor and a graduate of Liberty University. They have an absolutely HUGE prayer list there, and Darlene will be contacting them tonight to put you on that list. (thousands of people strong) There is power in prayer, and I hope that it can help you.

Take care of yourself my friend.

Neil

Neil Im not giving up!! Its real hard and has been hard for a while and its recently got worse and Im so gratefull for you and your wife praying for me because I do beleive in the Power of Prayer and God is all Powerfull and mercifull! Thank you both for you thoughts and add my kids on there because they are my life! God Bless you!

Status

Last Online
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • Cooling:
      • Customer H20 with XSPC cpu block. Swiftech 320 Rad 3 Phanteks 120mm fans.2 120mm NZXT Fans in Front, 1 120mm NZXT fan in rear Recon Fan controller. Blue UV cooling liquid
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks

Bill,

You know what I think of you and how much you mean to our community. You are a friend to me, to PureOC and to the Tech Community as a whole.

Two things happened to me lately that altered my daily thinking and how I interact with those around me.

1. A member of this forum displayed a level of selflessness that is rarely seen among people now a days. Every year he donates his time and some of his limited funds to build and auction off a PC to raise money for a Battered woman's shelter. Some other members donated parts to help him in this task. What really got me about this person was he ended up with more parts then he needed for the build. Instead of keeping them for himself he continued his charity by using the parts to build another system for the shelter staff and woman to use. When speaking with him he told me that I can use my position to help others in need. I was helping others get parts by getting review items and helping members with the giveaway but neither of those was what he was referring to and I knew it. So since then I have been looking for ways to help others. I have donated a pallet of high grade paper to a local school. 18 boxes of Gold, Green and white high gloss paper for arts and craft or whatever else they need it for. That felt great to surprise them with this! I have donated money to the Dave Thomas Foundation as well. Thank you for showing me there is more I could be doing with my time and positions.

2. The 2nd one is harder to explain but lets just say I saw first hand those that are truly suffering. Whining about a slow PC, weak Wifi signal or not having a new game is ridiculous when put into perspective of a starving child, disabled Vet or a homeless mother fighting everyday of her life to take care of her children. Again I could be doing more to help those around me. You don't have to travel across the ocean to some 3rd world country to find starving children. They wake up and go to our schools everyday. They cringe at the thought of summer vacation because they will lose two meals a day. How can the most powerful nation in the world have starving and homeless children? How do we have children that have no access to a PC or the internet? How can they possibly be ready to work in any industry without basic computer skills that we all take for granted? I am only one person but my family has been working to feed and educate the leaders of tomorrow by going to the homeless shelter and I will be donating a good amount of used PCs to programs that give them to low income households. Will also be donating PCs randomly to people I see in daily life.

Anyways the point of this is not to say you are some charity case. You're not that. You have been nothing but a wonderful pleasant person and you deserve to have the dream PC you have been working so hard to obtain. After finding out about the new issues you are facing a light went off in my head. "Use your position to help others". If things do happen to take a turn for the worse, AMD and PureOC wants you to have some time to enjoy your "Ultimate Dream PC" you have been saving for.

Sooooooooo.....AMD will be sending you a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 mobo, a FX-9590 and AMD liquid cooler to tame that 9590 CPU. I gave them your address already. I know you have been holding onto that 660ti too. Sell that thing and use it to take care of medical cost. A true AMD fan like yourself can't have that thing in your system! Why would you want to when you will also be receiving a brand new AMD R9 290X GPU!

Bill your positive attitude inspires me. Even in the face of such difficulties you make jokes and remain hopeful. With everything you have been through all you have ask for is more time to be with to be with your kids and Grand kids. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

Enjoy Bill and make sure you get some pics up on here!

James Prior - AMD
    Peter Amos -AMD
    Sandy Bruce & PureOverClock.com

A+ Certified. Dell, Lenovo, HP, Lexmarks, Xerox, Panasonic and NEC Certified ASP.

19. The following users thank 7 For this above post:

Bob2701 (24-05-2014), grumpydaddy (24-05-2014), rrplay (25-05-2014), Smiki007 (24-05-2014), TCC (25-05-2014), vinman (23-05-2014), xelosia (23-05-2014)

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:31
    CPU: AMD FX 8350
    M/B: ASUS CROSSHAIR V Formula
    RAM: 16 gig Corsair Vengence 9- 9- 9 -27 12800 1600 mhz
    GPU: Gigabyte R9 270X Windforce
    • xelosia's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600TM
      • PSU:
      • OCZ ZS 750 watt
      • Cooling:
      • Corsair H100i
      • Sound:
      • On Board SB output to a Pioneer VSX906S Reciever
      • Monitor:
      • Sharp 32Inch lcd
      • Windows 7 Home Premium sp1
      • Misc:
      • Lite on Blue Ray MADCATZ S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Keyboard MIONIX NAOS 7000 Transcend 128 gig SSD
    Thanks
    Level completed: 34%,
    Points required for next Level: 599
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 599

What you did shows what kind of a man you are Sandy Cudo's to you and may the lord continue to bless you with your kind spirit and generous heart

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    • realneil's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • PSU:
      • SeaSonic & Rosewill
      • Cooling:
      • Sound:
      • both onboard
      • Monitor:
      • Win-7 64Bit on both
      • Misc:
      • JBL Creature-II Sound systems on each PC, Plextor DVD Burners on both systems. Third System: AMD FX-8350 on an ASRock Mainboard 16GB GSKill Sniper DDR3-1600 with 2 GTX-570s in SLI Two 120GB SSDs and one 1.5TB HDD Plextor DVD Burner ViewSonic 23" Screen
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberburnout View Post
    Bill,

You know what I think of you and how much you mean to our community. You are a friend to me, to PureOC and to the Tech Community as a whole.

Two things happened to me lately that altered my daily thinking and how I interact with those around me.

1. A member of this forum displayed a level of selflessness that is rarely seen among people now a days. Every year he donates his time and some of his limited funds to build and auction off a PC to raise money for a Battered woman's shelter. Some other members donated parts to help him in this task. What really got me about this person was he ended up with more parts then he needed for the build. Instead of keeping them for himself he continued his charity by using the parts to build another system for the shelter staff and woman to use. When speaking with him he told me that I can use my position to help others in need. I was helping others get parts by getting review items and helping members with the giveaway but neither of those was what he was referring to and I knew it. So since then I have been looking for ways to help others. I have donated a pallet of high grade paper to a local school. 18 boxes of Gold, Green and white high gloss paper for arts and craft or whatever else they need it for. That felt great to surprise them with this! I have donated money to the Dave Thomas Foundation as well. Thank you for showing me there is more I could be doing with my time and positions.

2. The 2nd one is harder to explain but lets just say I saw first hand those that are truly suffering. Whining about a slow PC, weak Wifi signal or not having a new game is ridiculous when put into perspective of a starving child, disabled Vet or a homeless mother fighting everyday of her life to take care of her children. Again I could be doing more to help those around me. You don't have to travel across the ocean to some 3rd world country to find starving children. They wake up and go to our schools everyday. They cringe at the thought of summer vacation because they will lose two meals a day. How can the most powerful nation in the world have starving and homeless children? How do we have children that have no access to a PC or the internet? How can they possibly be ready to work in any industry without basic computer skills that we all take for granted? I am only one person but my family has been working to feed and educate the leaders of tomorrow by going to the homeless shelter and I will be donating a good amount of used PCs to programs that give them to low income households. Will also be donating PCs randomly to people I see in daily life.

Anyways the point of this is not to say you are some charity case. You're not that. You have been nothing but a wonderful pleasant person and you deserve to have the dream PC you have been working so hard to obtain. After finding out about the new issues you are facing a light went off in my head. "Use your position to help others". If things do happen to take a turn for the worse, AMD and PureOC wants you to have some time to enjoy your "Ultimate Dream PC" you have been saving for.

Sooooooooo.....AMD will be sending you a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 mobo, a FX-9590 and AMD liquid cooler to tame that 9590 CPU. I gave them your address already. I know you have been holding onto that 660ti too. Sell that thing and use it to take care of medical cost. A true AMD fan like yourself can't have that thing in your system! Why would you want to when you will also be receiving a brand new AMD R9 290X GPU!

Bill your positive attitude inspires me. Even in the face of such difficulties you make jokes and remain hopeful. With everything you have been through all you have ask for is more time to be with to be with your kids and Grand kids. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

Enjoy Bill and make sure you get some pics up on here!

James Prior - AMD
    Peter Amos -AMD
    Sandy Bruce & PureOverClock.com

~THAT's~ What I'm Talking About!

Friggin cool beans Sandy, James, and Peter!

Yow!

(did I tell you that I have an owie on my finger?) LOL!

Status

Last Online
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • Cooling:
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks

Yow!

Haha Chop it off! It will stop the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by xelosia View Post
    What you did shows what kind of a man you are Sandy Cudo's to you and may the lord continue to bless you with your kind spirit and generous heart
    Thank you sir! I can't wait for Bill to check his inbox!

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    • realneil's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • PSU:
      • SeaSonic & Rosewill
      • Cooling:
      • Sound:
      • both onboard
      • Monitor:
      • Win-7 64Bit on both
      • Misc:
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberburnout View Post
    Haha Chop it off! It will stop the pain!
    I already know better than that man!! Ha-Ha!

I'm proud of you.

Status

Last Online
      • Case:
      • Switch 810 Matte
      • PSU:
      • Cooling:
      • Sound:
      • ONBOARD
      • Monitor:
      • lG 55in lcd TV
      • WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64
      • Misc:
      • Blue LED Lights
    Thanks

Yow!

I already know better than that man!! Ha-Ha!

I'm proud of you.

awww im blushing!! Oh nm you wouldnt be able to tell! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ads