The current Intel Ivy bridge-E will be getting its base from the Intel Ivy bridge-EP Xeon dies:
The first die with Six Cores and 15MB L3 Cache will be used as the template for Intel Ivy Bridge-E Core i7 LGA 2011 Series. This will result in the following Die Configurations in the Intel Ivy Bridge-E Core i7 Series:
- Six Cores and 15 MB L3 Cache
- Ten Core and 25 MB L3 Cache
- Twelve Core and 30 MB L3 Cache
- Intel Ivy Bride-E Core i7-4960X will have no feature of the Die disabled.
- Intel Ivy Bride-E Core i7-4930K will have a lower cache of 12 MB L3
- Intel Ivy Bride-E Core i7-4820K will have two out of six cores Disabled and 10 MB of L3 Cache.
Intel Ivy Bridge-E HEDT Core i7 will be an Actual 6-Core Xeon Die