Check this unit out, it is the ASUS ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel - it is a multi-bay command center housing system ports and a 4 inch integrated display for all your gaming and system needs in an easy to access location. As part of the ASUS ROG product line, the ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel integrates seamlessly with any of the ASUS Z87-based ROG Maximum VI motherboard offerings in addition to the Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard. The unit has a 4" display and can be used to monitor the PC's hardware, as well as control various aspects of it. Aboard it, users will find a single USB 2.0 port as well as a pair of HD audio jacks. The unit can be used with motherboards equipped with a SupremeFX sound card, and will give access to five EQ settings using the 'Quick EQ Switch.' The USB port is a quick-charging port.
The ASUS ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel supports the following features:
- Quick EQ Switch with five equalization modes
- Integration with SupremeFX Audio board with included dual-line analog-audio front-panel cable
- Overclocking and fan control through integrated display and control buttons
- Temperature monitoring capabilities
- USB fast charging with system powered off
- Escape Mode button that automatically returns user to system desktop and mutes sound volume
ASUS has not yet released any pricing information or release information for the ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel at this time.
ASUS ROG Front Base