Check this unit out, it is the ASUS ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel - it is a multi-bay command center housing system ports and a 4 inch integrated display for all your gaming and system needs in an easy to access location. As part of the ASUS ROG product line, the ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel integrates seamlessly with any of the ASUS Z87-based ROG Maximum VI motherboard offerings in addition to the Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard. The unit has a 4" display and can be used to monitor the PC's hardware, as well as control various aspects of it. Aboard it, users will find a single USB 2.0 port as well as a pair of HD audio jacks. The unit can be used with motherboards equipped with a SupremeFX sound card, and will give access to five EQ settings using the 'Quick EQ Switch.' The USB port is a quick-charging port.
The ASUS ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel supports the following features:
ASUS has not yet released any pricing information or release information for the ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel at this time.
- Quick EQ Switch with five equalization modes
- Integration with SupremeFX Audio board with included dual-line analog-audio front-panel cable
- Overclocking and fan control through integrated display and control buttons
- Temperature monitoring capabilities
- USB fast charging with system powered off
- Escape Mode button that automatically returns user to system desktop and mutes sound volume
ASUS ROG Front Base