Introducing the EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse... This mouse was designed from the ground up to be unlike anything you have ever seen on the market. We used the ultimate in quality components including a REAL Carbon Fiber surface and the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We didn't stop there though. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, an Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
EVGA TORQ X10 Features:
- Ambidextrous grip supporting left and right handed gamers.
- Moveable mechanism allows for proper support of various hand sizes.
- Avago 9800 laser provides up to 8200 DPI with up to 1000Hz polling rate.
- Highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks.
- Supports up to 9 programmable buttons.
- Fully customizable RGB LED.
- Built in 512KB memory for profile storage.
- Metal base provides solid construction.
- Weight control system allowing you to customize the weight to your liking.
- 6ft silver coated USB cable with braided surface.
- Max DPI: 8200
- Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Main Switch Type: Omron - 20 million click lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 9
- Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Height: 1.25in - 31.75mm (min) 1.5in - 38.1mm (max)
- Length: 4.5in - 114.3mm
- Width: 2.25in - 57.15mm
EVGA - Articles - EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mice