Faster, more secure, easier to use and sporting a new look, this latest Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation. Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform. It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows.
• When opening a new tab, users are now presented with their most visited pages.
• The default home page now has quicker access to bookmarks, history, settings, and more.
• SPDY protocol now enabled by default for faster browsing on supported sites.
• Restored background tabs are not loaded by default for faster startup.
• Smooth scrolling is now enabled by default.
• 72 total improvements to Page Inspector, HTML panel, Style Inspector, Scratchpad and Style Editor.
• The column-fill CSS property has been implemented.
• Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented.
• Support for the CSS3 background-position property extended syntax has been added.
• The :invalid pseudo-class can now be applied to the element.
• The CSS turn <angle> unit is now supported.
|MG| Mozilla Firefox 13.0 Final Download