Thanks
    Level completed: 76%,
    Points required for next Level: 12
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%

Default Bitcoin Super Miner

Do you wish to start mining bitcoins?
    Let me present to you Super Miner which ultimately makes Bitcoin mining easy!

Why does Super Miner exist?
    You could call me a tech noob and im fine with that. I dont know how to code, I dont know hardware and how to compare it, I dont know how the mining pools are set up and I dont know how to customize software to do the things more tech skilled people do. I found out about bitcoins and wanted to start mining them. I asked my tech friends to help me and it inspired us to put my learning process about it into a project so we could share it with everyone!

Best of mining clients – Put into a GUI – For everyone
    What I do know about bitcoin mining is that you want to mine as many bitcoins as possible. In order to do so you need the best of mining software. My tech friends gave me the tip to use CGminer. Apperently it’s the best one and it auto-tunes its settings aswell! The problem that I had with this client was that I did not understand how to use it. CGminer required both configuring and scripting to start mining. I'm just a guy with a neat PC and a big graphics card. What I really wanted was to download a client, install it and press a button for it to work. Super Miner does exactly that, by using a GUI (graphical user interface).

There is one other miner that uses a GUI, GUI Miner. The problem with this miner is that it does not use CGminer as a foundation which means it is not as powerful as the other mining clients...

Super Miner however, ultimately, is the best of two worlds. Built on the good but complex code of CGminer but packaged in a simplfied easy to use and clean interface.

Features:
    • Download, install, use. No hassle
    • Auto-tuned settings
    • Ensured code which antiviruses does not find strange or treat as suspect
    • Mimize to system tray
    • Clean simple UI inspired by an easy to play and easy to love game, Super Mario.
    • Uploaded at ???? were everything else you need to know about mining bitcoins is put under “one roof” such as basic infromation, the QT-wallet, links to several mining pools, bitcoin markets and so on.

In the future
    We hope that you can appreciate our work and our desire to share it with other fans of the bitcoins network and our wish that more people join in to support it. We also wish to improve Super Miner and add more features like:
    • Auto restart when encountering errors or problems
    • Use backup pools when the current one your working on for some reason goes down
    • A right click menu in system tray
    • Support more mining-pools
    • The possibility to mine other digital currencies like litecoins

How do I get started?
    Last edited by Solara2xb; 15-05-2013 at 00:21. Reason: Removed LINKS

Status

Last Online
    15-05-2013 @ 00:02
    Thanks
    Level completed: 3%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 48

Default Re: Bitcoin Super Miner

I hate to be mean on my first post, but.....................
    DO people KNOW that when you click that link to the software, it leads to a freaking SURVEY!!!!! "A SURVEY!!!!?????" kma SURVEY............
    a survey you have to take BEFORE you can download the software.
    C'mon, people...what is this all about?
    advertisements, commercials, or are you just trying to collect information, so you can try to throw ads in our faces, or break into our computers, just what are you collecting this for?
    If you want to get your software out there, then stop this rude behaviour.

why would I download something, give someone payment for it, and then let them MAKE me go through some idiot game of "what do you like" before I can download that software?
    and do you think I would actually give you money for doing this to me, after all, I am only trying to download bitcoin software ,and everyone else's is free, period!!!!!

answer...I don't jump through hoops for anyone, much less for some software that most likely doesn't work like it is supposed to, anyway.
    answer2: I don't watch commercials for anyone, nor do I PAY someone for advertisements to be thrown in my face.
    Answer 3: I do not give you any information about me or my preferences, ever. You do not need them , nor do you deserve them.
    MY preferences are MY preferences, and why would I tell anyone about what I do, ever? Do I LOOK that stupid?

would you like my drivers license#, SS#, home address, bank account info, and everything else?
    I tell you what ,smart guy, you tell me all of your pertinent info, and after I verify it is correct and steal all of your money, I'll send you mine, how about that?

If it were worth a crap, everyone would be using it, it would be listed on all of the bitcoin forums (which it IS NOT!!!) and you wouldn't be asking someone to watch commercials and give out their personal information to get it.
    any one that DOES give you ANY information, is NOT up to par. and IF "I" go through your stupid survey, the payment I'll take for doing that is I'll download it, I will make it available to everyone, as a download, for free.
    You want my info, I want your program, with NO strings, period!!!.
    I don't do ANYTHING for anyone else FOR FREE! ,not you or anyone else.

don't like it, tough. Rough world, ain't it?

stop asking us to take your stupid survey,
    it is rude and rediculous.

Status

Last Online
    30-08-2017 @ 03:07
    CPU: Intel i7 5930K / Intel i7 4820K / Intel i7 4790K
    M/B: ASUS X99 R5E / ASUS X79 Sabertooth / ASUS Z97 MVIIF
    RAM: 32GB Kingston DDR4 3000MHz / 32GB Corsair 1866MHz / 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX780 TRI SLI Classy / EVGA GTX 780 SLI / XFX R9 290 (xfire) w XSPC WB
    • Solara2xb's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 750D / Corsair A540 / NZXT P630
      • PSU:
      • EVGA 1000G2 / Corsair AX1200 / Corsair AX1200
      • Cooling:
      • ALL Systems running Custom Water Cooling
      • Monitor:
      • 3x Dell 24" IPS on XFX Triple Stand 5760x1200
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
    Thanks
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Default Re: Bitcoin Super Miner

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets4amps View Post
    I hate to be mean on my first post, but.....................
    DO people KNOW that when you click that link to the software, it leads to a freaking SURVEY!!!!! "A SURVEY!!!!?????" kma SURVEY............
    a survey you have to take BEFORE you can download the software.
    C'mon, people...what is this all about?
    advertisements, commercials, or are you just trying to collect information, so you can try to throw ads in our faces, or break into our computers, just what are you collecting this for?
    If you want to get your software out there, then stop this rude behaviour.

why would I download something, give someone payment for it, and then let them MAKE me go through some idiot game of "what do you like" before I can download that software?
    and do you think I would actually give you money for doing this to me, after all, I am only trying to download bitcoin software ,and everyone else's is free, period!!!!!

answer...I don't jump through hoops for anyone, much less for some software that most likely doesn't work like it is supposed to, anyway.
    answer2: I don't watch commercials for anyone, nor do I PAY someone for advertisements to be thrown in my face.
    Answer 3: I do not give you any information about me or my preferences, ever. You do not need them , nor do you deserve them.
    MY preferences are MY preferences, and why would I tell anyone about what I do, ever? Do I LOOK that stupid?

would you like my drivers license#, SS#, home address, bank account info, and everything else?
    I tell you what ,smart guy, you tell me all of your pertinent info, and after I verify it is correct and steal all of your money, I'll send you mine, how about that?

If it were worth a crap, everyone would be using it, it would be listed on all of the bitcoin forums (which it IS NOT!!!) and you wouldn't be asking someone to watch commercials and give out their personal information to get it.
    any one that DOES give you ANY information, is NOT up to par. and IF "I" go through your stupid survey, the payment I'll take for doing that is I'll download it, I will make it available to everyone, as a download, for free.
    You want my info, I want your program, with NO strings, period!!!.
    I don't do ANYTHING for anyone else FOR FREE! ,not you or anyone else.

don't like it, tough. Rough world, ain't it?

stop asking us to take your stupid survey,
    it is rude and rediculous.
    Hi, Welcomes to PUREOC, This original post might have been overlooked and infact this is SPAM.
    We apologies, normally this kind of post would have already been deleted.

I have gone in and taken out all of the links and this thread will be locked. Also the USER that post the SPAM has also been banned.
    Thanks again for taking the time to post and hope you stick around and enjoy our forum.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the moderators on the forum.
    Thanks

Kenny

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links