Introduction In TAIPEI, Taiwan on January 23, 2014 ASRock’s Gaming PC M8 received the 2013 Chicago GOOD DESIGNTM AWARD.*This is the most prestigious and oldest Design Award in the world. It is given out by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design in conjunction with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies. ASRock M8 won the award with its innovative and futuristic design of the M8.   The M8 has an aluminum exterior and inside the Case is a Z87 mini-ITX motherboard for portability and an efficient use of space. The functionality of this gaming PC lives up to its appearance. This case may contain any standard mini-ITX for future upgrades, and M8 is sold as a barebone system so that end users will have the freedom to choose their own components, such as swappable DDR3 DIMMs, and any standard PCIe x16 graphics card. It and also has 6 SATA3 ports for storage. Specifications Color Storm Black Material Steel Body / Aluminum + Plastic Dimension 372mm (W) x 123mm (H) x 400mm (L) Motherboard ASRock Z87-M8 CPU Supports 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® Processor Family Memory Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz, 2 x SO-DIMM slots, Max. up to 16GB VGA Supports 1 x Dual-slot Graphics Card* Optical Drive 1 x Slim Slot-in Super-Multi Drive Hard Disk Supports 3.5″HDD and 2.5″HDD WiFi + BT 2T2R WiFi 802.11 ac + BT v4.0 Front I/O 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x MIC, 1 x Headphone, 4-in-1 Card reader (SD3.0/MMC/MS/MS PRO) Rear I/O 1 x 7.1HD audio with Creative Sound Core3D, 1 x Intel Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB3.0, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x eSATA2, 1 x DP, 1 x HDMI All-In-One OLED Button A-Command Coolin Top : 2 x 70mm fan, Bottom : 2 x 70mm fan Power Supply SFX PSU 450W * About ASRock Established in 2002, ASRock Inc. is now the world’s third largest motherboard brand with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. Driven by its passion for innovation, the young and vibrant company has achieved many world firsts with its motherboard designs. With its 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, ASRock has earned a reputation for quality and reliability in the entry and mainstream segments. ASRock is committed to environmentally friendly manufacturing methods. For further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com

Read the story in full here...