A few days ago, NZXT teased us with their latest release of the NZXT S340 Chassis. Our first impressions with its latest addition is WOW! Talk about “value” with a retail price of right around $69.99 USD. With most Press Release we only get a glimpse of what to expect, but this time around, it is bit different. To make a long story short, I had been looking for a replacement panel for my NZXT Phantom P630 that I had managed to damage. So I took to NZXT’s website to purchase the replacement panel. After short chat with customer service rep Lauren Kim regarding my matter, she was able to help me by warrantying my existing panel and offered a replacement for FREE, talk about outstanding customer service! Since I was local to the NZXT headquarters, I had offered to come pick up the panel to save on shipping cost. During my visit, I managed to catch Eric Henry, a NZXT Community Rep at the office since it was still during business hours. Eric was nice enough to give me a short tour and I was able to meet with the Mitch from PR and the NZXT Staff. Great people by the way! While I was here, we were able to get first hand look at the NZXT S340 Chassis up close and personal. While the one they had on display was still a prototype, it was nice to see first hand what to expect before we receive our review sample. Here are some pictures of the NZXT S340 during our visit (sorry about the quality, I only had my cell phone with me at the time since the visit really was unplanned). Side View Top View Front Side View Now that I have seen this Chassis up close and personal, we can’t wait for the review sample to arrive to see what we can do with it. So stay tuned for that to be coming soon! From NZXT: Los Angeles, CA

Read the story in full here...