motherboards

Thread: Is this the most Comfy Chair Ever? Corsair Launches T1 Race Gaming Chair

i'm a bot and you're not

Status

Last Online
    16-03-2007 @ 21:04
    Thanks

Default Is this the most Comfy Chair Ever? Corsair Launches T1 Race Gaming Chair

To be fair, I’m not sure I’ve ever sat in a DXRacer yet. However, I’ve sat in many gaming chairs at conventions and such that left me wondering what the point was. Sure, it could’ve been the fatigue of trekking all over Vegas, but sitting in Corsair’s T1 Race Gaming Chair was the best seating experience of my life. My entire body literally melted into sheer comfort! Corsair doesn’t need anything else, yet they still have a hefty amount of features that keep it competitive, even at the $349.99 MSRP. Just keep in mind that the weight limit is around 265 lbs. Look, I do own gaming chairs now and yes, they do help with my overall comfort levels immensely, but months later and the feel of the T1 Race has yet to leave my memory. Check out the full press release info below for images, links and more info! Inspired by Racing, Built to Game: CORSAIR Launches T1 RACE Gaming Chair* FREMONT, CA – May 16th, 2017 – CORSAIR®, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware today announced the launch of its first gaming chair, the T1 RACE. Inspired by racing, crafted for comfort and built to last, the T1 Race joins CORSAIR’s award-winning range of mice, keyboards, headsets and mousepads to complete the ultimate gaming experience. Built using a solid steel skeleton and dense foam cushions, the T1 RACE has the strength to ensure a lifetime of sturdiness, while it’s 4D-movement armrests raise, lower, shift and swivel to put gamers in the most comfortable position every time. Styled to turn heads and finished with immaculate attention to detail, the T1 RACE is the gaming chair your desk deserves. Upholstered in luxurious PU leather on seating surfaces and available in five different colors, T1 RACE lets you choose your seat to match your style, in either Yellow, White, Blue, Red or Black trim, finished with automotive color-matched stitching and base accents. Nylon caster wheels, often an optional upgrade on office and gaming chairs, are included with T1 RACE as standard, ensuring stability and smooth movement on any surface. T1 RACE’s sculpted race-seat design and included neck and lumbar PU leather pillows provide adjustable support for day-long gaming sessions, while its 4D-moment armrests effortlessly adjust in height, width, position and angle to put your arms precisely where they need to be. A steel construction Class 4 gas lift provides reliable height adjustment, while the seat itself tilts up to 10° and can recline anywhere between 90° to 180°, lying completely flat for when you need to take a break from the action. Finishing the T1 RACE’s attention to detail, the CORSAIR logo is tastefully embroidered into the rear of the chair, and lightly embossed into the headrest for maximum comfort. Availability, Warranty and Pricing: The T1 RACE Gaming Chair is available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers, and distributors and is backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network. For up-to-date pricing, please contact your local CORSAIR sales or PR representative. Web Pages: For more information on the CORSAIR T1 RACE Gaming Chair, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/t1-race-gaming-chair Images: Download images of the CORSAIR T1 RACE Gaming Chair at: https://corsair.sharefile.com/d-sab6948e44ca40dba About CORSAIR: Founded in 1994, CORSAIR supplies high-performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company’s award-winning products include DDR3 and DDR4 memory upgrades, computer cases, PC cooling products, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, power supply units, USB flash drives, solid-state drives and system monitoring and control devices. Copyright © 2017 CORSAIR Components, Inc. All rights reserved. CORSAIR, the sails logo, and Vengeance are registered trademarks of CORSAIR in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.

Read the story in full here...

Status

Last Online
    Today @ 00:53
    Thanks
    Level completed: 52%,
    Points required for next Level: 338
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Default Re: Is this the most Comfy Chair Ever? Corsair Launches T1 Race Gaming Chair

chair market is actualy impressing me with all thats available. i never would know any of it wernt available if it wernt for your posts here. thank you bro for sharing the news
    learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom............................................ ..............calemus

3. The following user thanks calemus For this above post:

joshjaks (17-05-2017)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links