RAM: 4gb aram ddr3 9-9-9-9 1333 & 4gb adata ddr3 7-11-9-9 1333
    GPU: Unitek HD6850 1GB GDDR5
    • Pure Lolicon's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master K500
      • PSU:
      • Gigabyte Odin pro 1200w
      • Cooling:
      • Alienware Aurora water cooling header Asetek copper radiator Larkooler water cooling liquid Asus original optional mos cooling Enermax Cluster 12cm Cooler Master Xtraflo 12cm Supered 6020 pwm x2
      • Sound:
      • M-audio Audiophile Firewire
      • Monitor:
      • Acer VH236
      • Windowd 8.1 Enterprise x64
    Thanks
    Level completed: 25%,
    Points required for next Level: 75
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Question Rampage iii formula debug code "00", cpu do not have voltage

Hello everyone, I am recently having a problem with my motherboard. I recently bought a rampage iii formula from Taobao.
    When I received it, I put it into my computer case and tried to fire it up. However, I was no luck to make it post. All the fans spined vigorously. I could neither turn it off by the front panel switch nor the switch on the board. I called the seller to come to my place for a check. After a check, he said that some needles of the cpu base was bent. Some of them were even broken. He said he would sent me another board to me. Therefore I waited for the bord for about 4 days.
    I received the board and took it out for a deep check. I tried to fire it up but I failed. I called him again and he said he has checked that the board can post. He told me to buy a debug card and tell him what was shown on it. It showed "d000, 3687, 1d60". He said that it is a ram issue and told me to move the ram to another sockets but it could not be helped. I removed all the ram on the board and turn it on but also 1d60. Sometimes it the debug code are "d000, f687, 3fe7". It showed code 0000 when I changed the psu. When I changed back my psu, I saw something strange. When I pressed the start button, the cpu q-led lit up once and then off in one second. The seller said that there may be problem with my cpu. I bought an i7-930 for about rmb460 and use it to boot instead of using my l5639. However, the same issue appeared. I told him that it was not the cpu problem. I asked him whether he checked that it is work or not. He told me that it is worked and he upgraded the bios to 0903 by using asus bios updater. I took the board to someone for refreshing the bios. It didn't work even I reflashed the first release bios. I was frustrated by it. I checked the voltage by probelt. All the voltage are normal except the cpu one. I think that it must be the problem.
    Can anyone answer me what was happened with my board?

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Today @ 16:08
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Default Re: Rampage iii formula debug code "00", cpu do not have voltage

WELCOME TO PUREOC .

Core Member

Status

Last Online
    Today @ 16:08
    CPU: INTEL i5 4670k
    M/B: ECS l337 gaming,gank,z87h3-a2x z87 chip set
    RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 2133
    GPU: asus580 directcuII 1536 MB GDDR5 / 782HZ OVERCLOCK
    • killjoyjim's Full Spec's
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700d With custume pait Black Cherry with perial.
      • PSU:
      • AZZA TITAN 1000w
      • Cooling:
      • Laing DDC Pump. with XSPC CLEAR TOP,XSPC block for cpu, Koolance 4x120mm copper Vert rad in top,Black Ice 120mm in the front,Danger Den Dual bay res ,Primochill PRO-LRT Tubing.
      • Sound:
      • ASUS ROG THUNDERBOLT
      • Monitor:
      • 47'' samsung tv
      • windows 7
      • Misc:
      • OCZ 60gb fot OS. And a OCZ 240 ssd.
    Thanks
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82

Default Re: Rampage iii formula debug code "00", cpu do not have voltage

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Lolicon View Post
    Hello everyone, I am recently having a problem with my motherboard. I recently bought a rampage iii formula from Taobao.
    When I received it, I put it into my computer case and tried to fire it up. However, I was no luck to make it post. All the fans spined vigorously. I could neither turn it off by the front panel switch nor the switch on the board. I called the seller to come to my place for a check. After a check, he said that some needles of the cpu base was bent. Some of them were even broken. He said he would sent me another board to me. Therefore I waited for the bord for about 4 days.
    I received the board and took it out for a deep check. I tried to fire it up but I failed. I called him again and he said he has checked that the board can post. He told me to buy a debug card and tell him what was shown on it. It showed "d000, 3687, 1d60". He said that it is a ram issue and told me to move the ram to another sockets but it could not be helped. I removed all the ram on the board and turn it on but also 1d60. Sometimes it the debug code are "d000, f687, 3fe7". It showed code 0000 when I changed the psu. When I changed back my psu, I saw something strange. When I pressed the start button, the cpu q-led lit up once and then off in one second. The seller said that there may be problem with my cpu. I bought an i7-930 for about rmb460 and use it to boot instead of using my l5639. However, the same issue appeared. I told him that it was not the cpu problem. I asked him whether he checked that it is work or not. He told me that it is worked and he upgraded the bios to 0903 by using asus bios updater. I took the board to someone for refreshing the bios. It didn't work even I reflashed the first release bios. I was frustrated by it. I checked the voltage by probelt. All the voltage are normal except the cpu one. I think that it must be the problem.
    Can anyone answer me what was happened with my board?
    I am sure someone will help you out .We have a great bunch of guy's and gal's hear to help.

+ Reply to Thread

Ads